How to make a million dollars quick

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2015
NW Az
It's really kind of simple! Make a pill, powder, gas, liquid that cures DSBP, DBBP, DFBP! What you may ask are those? It stands for Delusional Softball Parent, Baseball Parent, Football Parent, or for that matter any Sports Parent! So let me see if I can be one! Hi' You don't know me, but let me tell you about my kid. She is probably (well she is) the best softball player on the team and the most popular. She is the #1 pitcher and has 36 different pitches which of course are all strikes. She is the best hitter on the team with the most home runs and is also the prettiest girl out there. And by the way, she has every D1 college looking at her and wanting her to come play for them. She is by far the smartest kid in her school and has the most friends too! I love this sport, don't you? Oh' and she also plays 5 other sports that she is an All-Star on as well! This will be a rough summer as we will have to decide which college she will be going to in 3 years. By the way which kid is your's?

Wow!! That was kind of fun. I guess I know now why they exist :)

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I would pay in the 5 figures, Ken told me no.

(I think DD is good, I will put her against any one on this board. She could not compete with 1 player she was great. SB was her secondary sport)

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
IDK, most but not all players have a good feeling on things.

The ones that annoy me that they are better then they think. You stuck I know it and you know it, that is why you are batting 3rd.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
How would you convince anyone to take it? The delusional parents have no idea they are delusional. And as tempting as it might be its probably illegal to slip it to them.

Besides when you get a bit older and your dd is 18 or so, the delusional parents are fun, you listen and smile and laugh and they have no idea you are laughing at them. Its great. Then when the timing is just right you ask that parent of the worlds greatest 12u left fielder if he/she knows how many scholarships a D1 program has to divide among 25 players. Of course after you take out one free ride for each of the starting pitchers and the catcher and SS... When they start twitching is when you know you have them. Then you just smile and say look at the time, I got to run.

Oct 10, 2011
I'm so glad we only have one more tournament with one of the most delusional parents I've ever met...wow she drives me crazy with the things she says!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp