How Far Should Balls Hit Off of a Tee Go?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
207kwnt.gif

Gif from FFS. Again posted in 2010.

R

RayR

Maybe so - but I would take this player on my team in a heartbeat just off seeing this swing....

^^^P/B/P is a great technique for hitting non moving objects set up several feet in front. Bar stools are an excellent hitting aid for it.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Maybe so - but I would take this player on my team in a heartbeat just off seeing this swing....

And my pitcher would be throwing 1. fast (foul or look) 2. fast (foul) 3. change up (strike) 1-2-3.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
207kwnt.gif

Gif from FFS. Again posted in 2010.

Complete re cant on me...after seeing the slow vid (didn't see it before my last post)... I have to be a big boy and say while I don't like her huge push forward, which could be coming with the goal of otf the ball off the tee. She is starting rotation with her rear leg before blocking, (NOT PBP), and I would guess she doesn't push that far forward on live pitching.

She has a very good swing. Sorry Mts and All.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Complete re cant on me...after seeing the slow vid (didn't see it before my last post)... I have to be a big boy and say while I don't like her huge push forward, which could be coming with the goal of otf the ball off the tee. She is starting rotation with her rear leg before blocking, (NOT PBP), and I would guess she doesn't push that far forward on live pitching.

She has a very good swing. Sorry Mts and All.

I'm wrong alot.

Oct 24, 2012
LaGrange, Ohio
back to original Q, my dd's 14u team has 6 girls (2 99's 8th graders, 4 98's - 1 8th grader & 3 freshman) that can hit the fence or clear the fence hitting off a T at home plate...the girls range in size from 5'5 120 lbs to 5'9 170 lbs. I'm not saying they do this 100% of the time, but probably 35% collectively.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA