Hitting lessons in East Central Indiana

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 9, 2013
Hello,

I am offering hitting lessons to girls in the area at a very low price. I played travel ball for 8 years on several notable teams and I now play at the college level. I had lessons with Team Canada's batting coach Dave Paetkau and that is the style that I still use. Lessons are $10 an hour per girl. If you are interested, shoot me a message on here or email me at rocketburke5@aol.com. I hope to work with you soon!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
JenYee.gif

Would Yee be a good example of what you will be teaching? If so $10 maybe too cheap?

Jun 9, 2013
It honestly is probably too cheap, but if I can help more than one girl at a time, it helps both me and the girls. I love the game and want to teach others what I know and what has been successful for me while also helping me make some money to help pay for my college. It's not cheap! Haha

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
Dave and Jen Yee have blogs and web sites. I have worked with Dave over the years and the above swing is an excellent example of what you want your dd to swing like. He worked with my dd and anyone teaching his style cannot go wrong.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
Yes. He use to come to this area with Hillhouse. DD worked with Dave before we meant Howard.He was the one that converted her to the dark side! Dave would take video , like another site we know, and give you feedback. I worked a camp for Howard, Dave and Don Slaught , and Marc( from this site) a a few years ago. It was very great to work with that many great minds in one camp. DD helped me and then spent most of the time with Marc on quickness/speed.
The more minds you get to pick knowledge from the better your teaching ability becomes. No one is always 100% right, even thou some on here want you to think that.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2013
That's funny. My sister worked with Hillhouse in the past. Hillhouse, Kobota and Paetkau used to come to the indoor facility that we used for our travel teams.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild