Hello Elbow

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 9, 2014
Umatilla, Florida
Yup! Great advice! Have him watch that video of Amanda Scarborough and Not just watch her release but watch the ball position the entire time, and her hip position. She's not pushing the ball down and waving her wrist up with a wrist flick, she's not "slamming the door closed" on release. There is no hello elbow going on in that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
If he think he is seeing HE while watching the super regional pitchers, then I'm afraid he has beer goggles on and you won't change his mind!

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
If he think he is seeing HE while watching the super regional pitchers, then I'm afraid he has beer goggles on and you won't change his mind!

You know, this HE issue isn't all that hard to understand if your actually curious. So he's not a curious guy? It could also be that the sunglasses he wears are too dark.

Jun 18, 2010
1. Access DFP from your iPhone safari browser.
2. Touch and hold the image below.
3. A pop-up will appear with options of Save Image, Copy, Cancel. Select Save Image. This saves the animated GIF to your camera roll.
4. Open the Photos app.
5. Open the camera roll album.
6. Tap the GIF you just saved.
7. Tap the Action button in the lower left corner (it looks like an arrow jumping out of a box).
8. Select Message Icon and send him the animated gif.

He never has to access DFP, just make him watch it over and over and over.

Does he want a bowler or a pitcher?

amanda_clock.gif

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2009
My husband tells me that hello elbow pitching is natural and correct way to pitch. He says the players he watched pitching on tv uses this method.

Just goes to show some people will only see what they want to see.

I hear this all time from the local instructors. That all the college pitchers pitch with hello elbow.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
1. Access DFP from your iPhone safari browser.
2. Touch and hold the image below.
3. A pop-up will appear with options of Save Image, Copy, Cancel. Select Save Image. This saves the animated GIF to your camera roll.
4. Open the Photos app.
5. Open the camera roll album.
6. Tap the GIF you just saved.
7. Tap the Action button in the lower left corner (it looks like an arrow jumping out of a box).
8. Select Message Icon and send him the animated gif.

He never has to access DFP, just make him watch it over and over and over.

Does he want a bowler or a pitcher?

amanda_clock.gif
[/QUOTE

Your idea brieved well...just didn't go over as smoothly as I imaged. I need a better presentation. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish