flapper gate/calf pitcher thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
as a fan of the game I do not want an 0-0 pitchers duel broken up by an IP call. Unless a girl throws a pitch overhand or does a walk through.

I'm a fan of following the rules. If an IP causes the game to be lost, so be it. If you wanted to win, you wouldnt use a pitcher that throws IP's.

Pretty simple really. Not sure why some are making it so complicated....

4gd 2: funny you say it's a pitchers duel but want to allow illegal pitching..smh

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I would be embarrassed to wear that and I would be embarrassed for my DD to wear it. Can you imagine a MLB player doing something similar. The guys on his own team, would make his life miserable.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
I'm a fan of following the rules. If an IP causes the game to be lost, so be it. If you wanted to win, you wouldnt use a pitcher that throws IP's.

Pretty simple really. Not sure why some are making it so complicated....

4gd 2: funny you say it's a pitchers duel but want to allow illegal pitching..smh

Ok y'all. I give up (claps all around). No more trying to get my points across about this subject. Do hope they start calling IPs on every illegal pitch though because I really think it will lead to immediate rule changes.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Ok y'all. I give up (claps all around). No more trying to get my points across about this subject. Do hope they start calling IPs on every illegal pitch though because I really think it will lead to immediate rule changes.

Works for me. (Clapping) ;)

I'm okay if they want to change the rules. But not disregard them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves