DW sees a package on the porch...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
I get off work an hour before my wife, so that's never the problem.... Here's my problem, as Core knows all too well, I buys bats for all the girls on my team, and their parents pay me back ... Problem is my 2 dds.... They see a bat box on the porch. They instantly think it's for one of them, and actually ripped it open and took it downstairs in our cage to try it out!.....wasn't even for them! Had to have a talk about assumptions!
I really wish you lived closer to me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
In the spirit of Star Wars, Yoda.... " $hit full of you are"....
Own it, and be like.... "yeah I bought her a new bat!....so?" Lol

It would be hard to hide a bat-I am talking about other stuff. Besides my DD buys her own bats-from CoreSoftball20 who gives her one heck of a good deal!!!

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
In the spirit of Star Wars, Yoda.... " $hit full of you are"....
Own it, and be like.... "yeah I bought her a new bat!....so?" Lol

It would be hard to hide a bat-I am talking about other stuff. Besides my DD buys her own bats-from CoreSoftball20 who gives her one heck of a good deal!!!

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Core is the ONLY place to buy new model bats!
And, sbmom19....I hope you know I'm kidding about what Yoda said about you! ��

Oct 10, 2011
DD switched from Easton to Demarini last fall. Took about a month to get used to the softer feel. She's hitting the ball just as far with her CF3 as she did her 1B. Her CF5 isn't too far behind the CF3.
DD used her CF8 for the first time last night but I had already put about 50 hits on it. She hit well but said it felt really light and felt it more when she hit the ball than her Mako and SRV4b. Those bats are really broken in though and weigh over an ounce more. Does the CF8 loosen up a bit as it breaks in?

May 20, 2015
I might be in trouble.

A new LXT+ from core.....catcher's gear for my middle, a Zepp swing analyzer, tablet & tripod for me, and some miscellaneous gear all due to arrive Fri/Sat.....and I am headed out of town Friday straight from work!

good thing the Vinci i ordered from case wont be here for a few weeks!

hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
DD used her CF8 for the first time last night but I had already put about 50 hits on it. She hit well but said it felt really light and felt it more when she hit the ball than her Mako and SRV4b. Those bats are really broken in though and weigh over an ounce more. Does the CF8 loosen up a bit as it breaks in?
It may just be less mass going through the ball allowing the hit to be felt a little more. I think that's why DD likes the CF3 better. It is definitely more broken in than the CF5 and I don't think she feels the contact as much. It funny, DD never took to the Mako because she felt the contact wit the ball. I would assume the CF8 will continue to break in and that feeling will go away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi