DW sees a package on the porch...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Okay.. . .I can't figure it out.

What is the black image in that 2nd text? I've been staring it at but can't see it.

Is it a Rorschach image?

Too funny....I was trying to figure it out as well. The best I could come up with was hands together praying for forgiveness! :eek:

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
In the beginning DD and I hid the new things until they didn't look new anymore. After a few years DW slipped into the conversation that she knew what I was spending and it was about what we spent for DD1's dance.

So what was in the box? I know it was a bat but what kind?

Oct 10, 2011
In the beginning DD and I hid the new things until they didn't look new anymore. After a few years DW slipped into the conversation that she knew what I was spending and it was about what we spent for DD1's dance.

So what was in the box? I know it was a bat but what kind?
It's the CF8... DD's been an Easton girl for years but decided to try it out after her future college coach said how much he liked it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
It's the CF8... DD's been an Easton girl for years but decided to try it out after her future college coach said how much he liked it.

DD switched from Easton to Demarini last fall. Took about a month to get used to the softer feel. She's hitting the ball just as far with her CF3 as she did her 1B. Her CF5 isn't too far behind the CF3.

Oct 10, 2011
DD switched from Easton to Demarini last fall. Took about a month to get used to the softer feel. She's hitting the ball just as far with her CF3 as she did her 1B. Her CF5 isn't too far behind the CF3.
Is she using a -10? I was torn over what to get but her TB coach said -10 for college... They will supply the bats in school but I figured I'd do it one last time.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Is she using a -10? I was torn over what to get but her TB coach said -10 for college... They will supply the bats in school but I figured I'd do it one last time.

Yes she stayed with a -10. The CFs are a little lighter and I thought about going with a -9, but she hit a friends -10 and liked it, which is why she switched. DD is 14, 5'5" 120# and swinging a 32/22.

Oct 10, 2011
Yes she stayed with a -10. The CFs are a little lighter and I thought about going with a -9, but she hit a friends -10 and liked it, which is why she switched. DD is 14, 5'5" 120# and swinging a 32/22.
DDs in the 175 range but her teammate got the state HR record with a -10 so hopefully it works out.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I get off work an hour before my wife, so that's never the problem.... Here's my problem, as Core knows all too well, I buys bats for all the girls on my team, and their parents pay me back ... Problem is my 2 dds.... They see a bat box on the porch. They instantly think it's for one of them, and actually ripped it open and took it downstairs in our cage to try it out!.....wasn't even for them! Had to have a talk about assumptions!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi