Did you hear about this Friday check in 2/19/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2013
Still winter here in the north country so my DDs and I will be at a indoor softball clinic on Sunday. I will be helping out as a coach. My oldest DD will assist as well. My youngest DD will participate. Should be fun!

Feb 17, 2014
DD's team plays in an indoor tournament this weekend. DD hurt her left knee in a basketball game last night. Felt okay going to bed. Woke up this morning with pain and a limp. She's freaking out. "I WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY SOFTBALL THIS WEEKEND!" are the first words out of her mouth when she wakes up this morning.

Fun.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
DD's first indoor tournament Sat. Headed up tonight. College coach may or may not show up to watch. Other than that not much going on. HS starts in 2weeks so I may be over on the HS whing thread looking for some good cheese.:)

Feb 7, 2013
Just arrived in Santa Clarita. Going to do Warner Brothers Studio tour tomorrow. DD of a friend of mine is playing against Cal Lutheran Saturday afternoon. Going to check out BIL's Planet Fitness in Oxnard as well. Any softball going on this weekend between Simi Valley and Ventura?

Rec practices start Tuesday.

You should try to see some games at the Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic in Cathedral City (a couple hours drive) this weekend or next. Some top D1 teams from the SEC, Big10, and Pac12 will be attending including Florida, Michigan, Georgia, LSU, and UCLA, Missouri, Oregon to name a few...

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD1 HS team sleepover. DD2 team playing up in 14's again this weekend. About 4 powerhouses in this one. We'll see how far we go on Sunday.........:cool:

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Working tomorrow and right after I get home, DD and I leave on a 3 1/2 hour road trip to another college that the coaches want to meet her, have her participate in a camp and possibly recruit her. It'll be a long day for me and an even longer one Sunday since I'll be driving home while DD passes out in the back seat. HS ball starts Monday so our TB team shuts down til the last weekend in May.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Saturday - DD's HC is doing a hitting clinic for one of the local rec leagues in the morning, and the team has been invited to come help. That will be followed by an afternoon b-day party for one of DD's school friends. This should coincide nicely with my body's urge for an afternoon nap.

Sunday - Morning friendlies in WM's 'hood.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Nothing softball related for me until the first weekend of April, then my dds team has a triple header. Needs to win 1 to win their division. Then on the regionals.

This weekend though I will be attending the girls basketball fundraiser dinner for the local HS. My dd graduated last year but we will probably go to this fundraiser every year, as long as the current coach is still the coach. My dd has had 2 coaches (other then me) who I truly respected for how they coached and how they treated their players. Her HS basketball coach was one of those 2. I will support his program as long as its his program. Plus the other coach who I like, he will be there too. Him and I haven't had a beer together in a while, so 2 birds on stone sort of evening.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles