Did you hear about this Friday check in 2/19/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Well looks like warriorangela will be warming up the pitcher arm next week. We did a lil throwing last night. She's looking good . So maybe not game ready. But more than likely practice ready. I think we are off this weekend. So more fishing for me !

Ok Who's playing ball? I know leagues are starting up. What tourney are we doing ?

Jan 22, 2011
Just arrived in Santa Clarita. Going to do Warner Brothers Studio tour tomorrow. DD of a friend of mine is playing against Cal Lutheran Saturday afternoon. Going to check out BIL's Planet Fitness in Oxnard as well. Any softball going on this weekend between Simi Valley and Ventura?

Rec practices start Tuesday.

Nov 18, 2013
DD is playing in Houston this weekend. I'll be here in Minny following gamechanger all weekend.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Playing our first tourney with new team. It's a team that has been together and added 2 players, us and another pitcher. I think we made a good move but won't really know till Sunday. First tourney that I am not on the dirt, too. A lot of firsts! :) will post back on weekend results

Jun 12, 2015
We've got the USA Elite Select Futures tryout tomorrow, which we're pretty excited about. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Then Sunday we've got a 3-game friendly if it doesn't rain us out. 50% chance but we're starting early. Hopefully it'll blow in in the afternoon. We had a long field practice yesterday afternoon and it was so awesome to be out there again. My older one also has baseball practice for her rec team on Sunday afternoon.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Drove to Columbia last night and got in at 1:00AM. Gamecocks have 4 games scheduled for this weekend with first at 5:00PM today. Increased our data plan to unlimited so we can have the stream and watch live. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414