Dealing with CoreSoftball20

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 24, 2013
I bought my daughter's Freak Black from Coresoftball. Great service and everything. Will continue to buy from coresoftball.

Sep 29, 2013
South Central Pa
I have yet to purchase but Coresoftball has been great.

So the question is whats the best bat going for a 14U a level player this year? What do you recommend Coresoftball and DFP???

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
All the top manufacturer bats are great performers. Where they differentiate themselves is with the individual players. What one player loves, the other may hate. One player will hit so and so bat terrible, while the next player kills it.

Its all about what feels good in the players hands and what she likes.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I have never actually bought a bat from Core.......yet. But I have sent 3 people to him who have never ever been on this site or even heard of DFP. All 3 of those people were very happy and called to thank me ! Whats funny is all 3 of them were really scared to buy a bat from someone they have never heard of and called me back to ask if I was sure he's ok to deal with. Now they're happy customers.

Mar 17, 2011
Virginia
Just got my DD's bat today from Core. Awesome price and quick ship. I have another DD with a birthday coming up...will definitely buy her bat from him. Great overall experience!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I have never actually bought a bat from Core.......yet. But I have sent 3 people to him who have never ever been on this site or even heard of DFP. All 3 of those people were very happy and called to thank me ! Whats funny is all 3 of them were really scared to buy a bat from someone they have never heard of and called me back to ask if I was sure he's ok to deal with. Now they're happy customers.

We thank you very much...and thats how we do things differently than other places, is that once we get customers, we make it so they dont wanna buy elsewhere

So the question is whats the best bat going for a 14U a level player this year? What do you recommend Coresoftball and DFP???

What CoreSoftball20 has to say is correct:

All the top manufacturer bats are great performers. Where they differentiate themselves is with the individual players. What one player loves, the other may hate. One player will hit so and so bat terrible, while the next player kills it.

Its all about what feels good in the players hands and what she likes.

That being said, I have a dozen girls who are at the same level as yours, and they can have any bat they want from DeMarini, Easton or Louisville Slugger. They have tried all of them extensively. Here's what they swing in games:

2014 Easton Mako - 32/22
2015 Louisville Slugger Xeno - 31/21
2015 Louisville Slugger Xeno - 32/22
2013 DeMarini CF6 - 32/21
2015 Louisville Slugger LXT - 32/22
2013 DeMarini CF5 - 32/22
2014 Louisville Slugger LXT - 32/22

I'm not completely sure what to take from this. However, most of these girls were swinging DeMarinis when they came to me with a few swinging Eastons and, believe it or not, none swinging Louisville Slugger.

Sep 18, 2011
I'm not completely sure what to take from this. However, most of these girls were swinging DeMarinis when they came to me with a few swinging Eastons and, believe it or not, none swinging Louisville Slugger.

There is only one conclusion, and it's what I've been telling I'mlearning and others for years - if you love your dd, you'll buy her a Louisville Slugger bat. Period. End of story. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi