Custom Softball Buckets

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 24, 2011
Our TB organization would like to get some ball buckets and have our logo printed on the side. Have any of you done this before? Where is the best place to order / get this done? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Jun 18, 2010
Mine are custom, sort of, they all say Home Depot on them, but I guess that doesn't help you out unless your team is sponsored by HD...

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
Just find some plain buckets of the correct color and get a vinyl sticker made at a local shop.

DW has a Cricut, if you know someone that has one, you can cut all kinds o' things out of vinyl. If not, you can do it by hand with an Xacto and plastic cutting mat. I've seen some great stuff done with duct tape too.

They're paint buckets, so the plastic is designed to be tough for paint to adhere to, but if you can get it to stick, Krylon Fusion spraypaint is good stuff on plastics.

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I keep my TCB balls in this bucket:
tide_downy_9kg_bucket.jpg

No joke. Theft prevention.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
You can get plain white buckets at a pool supply place. They do not come with lids. Depending on stickers cost should be about 3-5 bucks depending if its a vinyl or a digital print. Or check into airbrushing or some sort of stenciling might be cool. I would not do the laser printing. Way to much money for a few buckets. Only if you were going to be doing thousands of them. then I can see it being worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55