Curve as a change?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I am not sure about that, DD survived because she could throw the ball were she wanted. Straight FB, if she is on she is unhittable after the 1st inning.

(She is Ok on speed nothing that you would go home and talk about)

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Its a couple years ago... MiddleSchool both teams ALL 7th graders. We couldn't get her to throw anything else for awhile... wasn't long until she hit TB, and had players stand way up in the box, and teacher she needs everything she has... everytime :cool:

Nov 25, 2012
USA
DD throws the Pauly CU and it is the best CU she has ever thrown. It has a ton of spin on it and curves to the outside (RHB). She throws it directly to the batter (again RHB) and they usually get out of the way or sit to get hit and then it falls into the zone. I have never seen (speaking of my DD) more ring ups on K3 than with this pitch. Really a nasty pitch and comes off the thumb with a ton of spin. Wish I could get more spin on her other pitches.....but that is another story..

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
DD throws the Pauly CU and it is the best CU she has ever thrown. It has a ton of spin on it and curves to the outside (RHB). She throws it directly to the batter (again RHB) and they usually get out of the way or sit to get hit and then it falls into the zone. I have never seen (speaking of my DD) more ring ups on K3 than with this pitch. Really a nasty pitch and comes off the thumb with a ton of spin. Wish I could get more spin on her other pitches.....but that is another story..

Love to see it...Thx :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06