Concusions,and your childs life!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 25, 2011
Boise , ID
Glad to hear she is going home . I am sure the comfort of her usual surroundings and her own things will help bouy her spirits even further . We will continue to keep her in our prayers .

Oct 19, 2009
Great news!!! :cool::cool::cool:

I know everyone in our house has said a number of prayers for your family.

Give her a big hugg from all of us!

Jan 25, 2011
Well, Emily is taking it easy she is so glad to be home.She has to go back in 2 weeks for her follow up ,no school until then,and maybe just half days after that for a little while.Emily wants to go back to school now but,Dr.s orders.Thank you all for the prayers and post asking how she is doing.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
So scary. Glad she is home and hope she continues to improve. Same thing happen to niece's best friend in a jv basketball game. DW said she thought she had to be the only one who saw her head bounce off the floor because they continued to play. It came to a quick halt when the young lady stood up, threw up, then fell back over. Luckily it wasn't as serious as Emily, but she didn't have to miss 2 weeks of school and no sports for the rest of the year.
Now a young man that does some work for me when he is home from college, parents are good friends, fell in his apartment last weekend and broke his neck in two spots. He is parylized from the chest down. Kept mostly sedated, his spinal cord isn't severed, but it is swelling and swelling up into the base of his brain causing other neuro problems. Please pray for him.

Jul 28, 2008
Thanks!

Thanks for the continuing updates. We are glad to hear that she keeps improving and getting better!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves