Can we start a dialog about food options at the fields?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2022
Yea those tiny bathrooms in newberry are the stuff nightmares are made of when poor planning is involved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't understand what goes on in the head of people who run facilities like this. How hard is it to have two urinals with a divider, two stalls with a functioning latch (of any kind of crude franken-design) and some remotely general level of cleanliness? I can only presume the people running these things grew up pooping in the woods.

Oct 4, 2018
Yea those tiny bathrooms in newberry are the stuff nightmares are made of when poor planning is involved!

That whole complex feels like a prison to me. Tight corridors, tiny bathrooms, cinder blocks and chain link everywhere.

Of course I've never been to prison, but I watch a lot of movies.

Nov 9, 2021
That whole complex feels like a prison to me. Tight corridors, tiny bathrooms, cinder blocks and chain link everywhere.

Pretty accurate description. But I will still be back there in 10 days or so. Amazing what we voluntarily do.

Nov 18, 2022

It used to be worse- up till around 4 years ago there were plywood walls up about 3- 4 ft high covering from dug out to dugout- the fields really got hot then with zero air movement- now at least it is all chain link to the ground

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Never cared about me, I was worried about DD sometimes. She refused to go to the poor bathroom,
sometimes which meant she stopped drinking, not good.

Jul 11, 2023
Y'all don't have your own cassette toilet with a little pop up privacy tent?

Maybe part of tryouts is making sure you have a kid from a super wealthy family with an RV at games.

I got all kinds of solutions. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles