Budget composite

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 27, 2014
Is there a better time to buy "last years" model? DD just turned 10 and is going 12u in the spring. I am looking for an upgrade to her 30/20 black Rip it bat.

DD is a wiry 85lbs and swings it well, but it feels a little end loaded and heavy compared to other 20 ounce bats?

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Is there a better time to buy "last years" model? DD just turned 10 and is going 12u in the spring. I am looking for an upgrade to her 30/20 black Rip it bat.

DD is a wiry 85lbs and swings it well, but it feels a little end loaded and heavy compared to other 20 ounce bats?

Go on Ebay and buy an older Stealth or Synergy bat. Let your DD use it for @ 2 years then resell it on Ebay for more than you paid for it....here is a great deal on a Stealth Speed like the ones the University of Alabama uses. If you want a new bat, PM Coresoftball20. If you want the best bang for your buck, take my advice.

Easton Stealth Speed SSR3B 31"21 Fastpitch Softball Bat 10 Free USA Shipping 885002030275 | eBay

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Homerunmonkey has 2015 -10 Makos 32 and 33 inch in clearance for $180 with 15% off using discount/promo code on main page. Free shipping. That's about $153 for a new Mako to your door if the size fits.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
Go on Ebay and buy an older Stealth or Synergy bat. Let your DD use it for @ 2 years then resell it on Ebay for more than you paid for it....here is a great deal on a Stealth Speed like the ones the University of Alabama uses. If you want a new bat, PM Coresoftball20. If you want the best bang for your buck, take my advice.

Easton Stealth Speed SSR3B 31"21 Fastpitch Softball Bat 10 Free USA Shipping 885002030275 | eBay

Agreed that those are good bats. Just FYI, the link above says on the description "has a minor rattle inside." From my experience, that bat will be disqualified from tournament use if the Umps check the bats before hand. My DD had an Easton a few years ago that started rattling in the second game of use, and was immediately taken from her by blue in that game, and was thrown out before two other games. (I did return it and get it replaced by Easton)