Broken Mike Freak Black :(

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
89501B6C-EF54-4896-BB1D-DD7C994B879E_zpstkb47buk.jpg

This bat has endured 11 months of travel ball, with a majority of that being in the hands of one of the strongest hitters on our 12U team. Fortunately, the bat is still under warranty. However, Miken's stock on the MFB is totally depleted. The replacement bat will be a Worth 2Legit.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Bummer.

I lent my MFB to a friend to use for his League team and he has raved about it and wants one. I said, they are discontinued and you can't have mine. I do wish my DD would try it again, but she loves her cf8 right now.

Aug 20, 2013
Hope it last longer than my dd's replacement 2 legits. One lasted 2 months, the other literally lasted 3 games and 1 practice. Hot bats but they don't last long. (Our experience anyway)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Sorry to hear about the MFB, as for the 2Legit, great bat with lots of pop ! Just be very ready for it to break, sooner than later ! Good friends with 3 dads in my DD's organization who are all going through warranty issues on these bats, one actually on my DD's team. The thing is these 3 girls love these bats and don't want to use anything else, all 3 are great hitters. One dad on our 18U team got their warranty replacement (it was a long time, 4/5 months?) and the barrel split at the connection in the first month back, he's not a fan !!