Bow Squat or IR the rear hip only???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
My reason for posting the young lady was not to compare her to any advanced player, but instead to show what she's being encouraged to do vs. what Chipper said he tells youngsters. Tom says one thing and then encourages another. That's not helping these kids or parents. I'd rather encourage hitters to "hit it through the wall than to try to hit it over". How this turned into extension - IDK.

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
My reason for posting the young lady was not to compare her to any advanced player, but instead to show what she's being encouraged to do vs. what Chipper said he tells youngsters. Tom says one thing and then encourages another.

So Chappy, post a comparison of her to a 8-12 year old doing better with an explanation of why.

Still want to hear the 6 detailed differences from the other expert.

I personally see something I would focus on, but for me to act like it was a huge deal, or act like her swing isn't better than 99.9% of the girls her age would make me an rear that is more concerned with my spot on the make believe hitting forum totumpole than helping little kids.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
RHC .... what is the motivation to desiring a comparison to another 8-12 yo?

TM suggested it was a perfect match ..... he supplied the video ..... we sync'd it up ..... clearly it isn't a match ..... and it doesn't matter what some other random 8-12 yo is doing either, it still isn't a match.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
So Chappy, post a comparison of her to a 8-12 year old doing better with an explanation of why.

Still want to hear the 6 detailed deferences from the other expert.

I personally see something I would focus on, but for me to act like it was a huge deal, or act like her swing isn't better than 99.9% of the girls her age would make me an rear that is more concerned with my spot on the make believe hitting forum totumpole than helping little kids.
Hey fancy pants, this clip was touted over and over as something special. Nobody said boo as the young lady was used like a human shield. If these boards are getting to be too much for you, there's always the option of joining GardenWeb.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
RHC .... what is the motivation to desiring a comparison to another 8-12 yo?

TM suggested it was a perfect match ..... he supplied the video ..... we sync'd it up ..... clearly it isn't a match ..... and it doesn't matter what some other random 8-12 yo is doing either, it still isn't a match.

I didn't know that TM suggested anything. I had not looked there. I looked at this thread on this site. Sorry, didn't know it was more stupid rear posts that were making a public forum a blog for you guy's junior high antics. Seemed like Tommy started it to talk about hitting.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
I didn't know that TM suggested anything. I had not looked there. I looked at this thread on this site. Sorry, didn't know it was more stupid rear posts that were making a public forum a blog for you guy's junior high antics. Seemed like Tommy started it to talk about hitting.

There was a time that you better than this.

Hope you find your way back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi