Big 10 over the south again

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
Good luck to all at Super Regionals. It will be interesting to see what Michigan does against Waldrop after facing Escobedo 3 times this weekend.

No doubt! - I can't think of a more different pair of pitchers. Hutch has got a HUGE job in front of her in resetting the offense.

Sep 18, 2011
Flu? I really expected you to accuse ASU of intentional food poisoning.

Good point!! Wish I had thought of that and you might be on to something! But I did notice that Michigan is scheduled to play this Thursday in Supers instead of Friday or Saturday. Trying to make them play again before they can recover. This conspiracy against the Big 10 in general and Michigan in particular is so obvious, you'd have to be blind not to notice. In fact, you won't believe this, but in one of the games against Auburn, the Gophers were actually the visitors. VISITORS!! In Minneapolis!! At home!! Simply outrageous!!

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
29dad;251612In fact said:
Dude, chill. Host team has to switch dugouts and be visitor if it goes that far. LSU beat Zona in the first of two double-elimination regionals that way.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2013
No doubt! - I can't think of a more different pair of pitchers. Hutch has got a HUGE job in front of her in resetting the offense.
Hutch and staff did a superb job. Announcers said they used 3 drills to prep for Waldrop's offspeed. The other thing I liked is they had the players try different adjustments and let each one choose which worked best for them instead of forcing a single one-size-fits-all onto all of them.

I'm anxious to see what adjustments are made by FSU for game #2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan