Bat Recommendation

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 18, 2018
I am in the market for a new bat and looking for recommendations since its been a long time since I have bought something new. I am currently swinging an old Easton Mako FP14MK 33/23. Any recommendations for a power hitter? Not really worried about price.

Sep 6, 2021
Monsta Fulcrum 33/23. My DD refuses to swing anything else.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
All of the big manufacturers make excellent bats for all types of swings. You can't go wrong with the Louisville Slugger line, Xeno, Meta, or LXT. DeMarini has the CF and Whisper. Easton has three different Ghost bats, each slightly different. Marucci, Mizuno, etc... It all depends on what you're looking for.

Apr 18, 2018
Def been a long time...that Mako is prob pretty hot by now...haha

Its all about feel...is there a place you can go try some out?
Haha its very hot actually. I just want to try something new. Unfortunately there is no where around me to go and try bats out.

May 28, 2019
I am in the market for a new bat and looking for recommendations since its been a long time since I have bought something new. I am currently swinging an old Easton Mako FP14MK 33/23. Any recommendations for a power hitter? Not really worried about price.
new LXT is pretty legit.

May 28, 2019
she has has 2 of the new easton ga's 33" and 34" both -9. I'd say the new GA's seem to perform better in a cage. She says the lxt seems to be more of a game bat, doesn't always see the big power with soft toss pitching. not sure if that's jsut all mental or what. But i do seem to notice the type of hits she has with the GA in the cage, it appears to hit harder with more of an end loaded type power through the ball. Yet she's hit about 4 hr's in couple weeks with lxt while we were waiting on the ghost replacement.

Apr 18, 2018
she has has 2 of the new easton ga's 33" and 34" both -9. I'd say the new GA's seem to perform better in a cage. She says the lxt seems to be more of a game bat, doesn't always see the big power with soft toss pitching. not sure if that's jsut all mental or what. But i do seem to notice the type of hits she has with the GA in the cage, it appears to hit harder with more of an end loaded type power through the ball. Yet she's hit about 4 hr's in couple weeks with lxt while we were waiting on the ghost replacement.
Whatever I do purchase I definitely want something more balanced and not end loaded.

May 28, 2019
Whatever I do purchase I definitely want something more balanced and not end loaded.
new ga's weight specs are getting close and closer to sticker weight. Both the bats are within .1 ounce of what they supposed to be. They don't feel as end loaded as year's past end loaded felt if that makes sense. But it does perform a bit more end loaded with more weight through the ball. You can't go wrong with an lxt bat. I hated the model she had years ago (white gold some black, i think they called it the angel lxt) but this bat has suprised me and i know a lot of girls that love the red and black lxt.

Apr 18, 2018
new ga's weight specs are getting close and closer to sticker weight. Both the bats are within .1 ounce of what they supposed to be. They don't feel as end loaded as year's past end loaded felt if that makes sense. But it does perform a bit more end loaded with more weight through the ball. You can't go wrong with an lxt bat. I hated the model she had years ago (white gold some black, i think they called it the angel lxt) but this bat has suprised me and i know a lot of girls that love the red and black lxt.
How does the ga compare to the double barrel?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut