ASA Insurance

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
I've always obtained the individual registrations based on cost and the fact that we rarely use guest players. The advantage is that the insurance follows your players when they guest for other teams. The disadvantage is players that guest for your team are not covered.

Jan 24, 2011
I've always obtained the individual registrations based on cost and the fact that we rarely use guest players. The advantage is that the insurance follows your players when they guest for other teams. The disadvantage is players that guest for your team are not covered.

Is the individual registration cheaper than the general team policy?

Oct 22, 2009
PA
Is the individual registration cheaper than the general team policy?

Hmmmm, I was told by our state ASA registration rep that it is, but never actually checked. I saw the following on the Bollinger website regarding team insurance: For a quote on rates, please contact an ASA Representative at 800-526-1379.

Same here. We don't use pick-up players so this seems to make the most sense for us.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse