Any DFP'ers going to the WCWS?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
We thought we were going to a Memorial Day touney and didn't even check out the tickets for the Supers in Eugene. DD and I were watching a little of it on DVR last night and at almost the same time we realized we could have gone if we'd only known. Maybe next year.

Have fun and take lots of pictures! Hopefully the forecast for T-storms is wrong.

Jul 9, 2012
We are playing in the USSSA tourney and going Friday night. First time and really looking forward to the experience. Used to go to Omaha with my dad when I was young. Dad and i finally stopped my junior year in high school due to traveling with my american legion team. Now my daughter and I are going to start a new tradition.

Mar 31, 2013
Yep. Playing in okc challenge and bought tickets to sessions 4 and 6 pf WCWS.....Super excited. More excited if MU was there!

Apr 9, 2012
We have tickets for Friday evening. Still trying to get tickets for Saturday.

At 10:02 st was sold out. Ticketmaster has some for 50-100 each.

Well be walking up and sitting on the lawn sat knight. We have seats fri night. Looking forward to another awesome tourney!

Mar 31, 2013
At 10:02 st was sold out. Ticketmaster has some for 50-100 each.

Well be walking up and sitting on the lawn sat knight. We have seats fri night. Looking forward to another awesome tourney!

Ken Were you trying to buy tickets on line? That was a freakin nightmare. Sessions wouldnt pull up. We ended up calling in after hours of busy signals and buying tickets and they said that it was all messed up on the internet and tickets were actually available. Might try to do the flash tickets through NCAA if you still need them

Huskerdu

With Purpose and Urgency
Sep 4, 2011
Ken Were you trying to buy tickets on line? That was a freakin nightmare. Sessions wouldnt pull up. We ended up calling in after hours of busy signals and buying tickets and they said that it was all messed up on the internet and tickets were actually available. Might try to do the flash tickets through NCAA if you still need them

Try calling the toll free number for stub hub, I purchased 2tix for Friday evening section 13 row K 4 for Saturday evening section 19 that I might sell if our team is able to come up with tickets for all our girls...somewhere somehow.

Send me an instant message.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan