An actual BAT thread.....from me!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I had one and will tell you that it's a lie...It took 3500 swings to the corner of a cinder block wall! Even then, you were lucky to get the ball out of the infield with a 75MPH swing speed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Guess we had much different results.....mine was a 2015 Mako that I'm pretty sure I bought in 16, and I'm pretty sure I paid around $89.00 for it? Anna wouldn't even look at it! :rolleyes: I tape wrapped a towel around the barrel and literally hit it (dang hard) probably over a thousand times (over several different sessions) with a 3lb rubber dead blow hammer! I'm the only one that ever touched this bat, seemed everyone else hated it!

For infield and outfield practice, this bat was a rocket launcher, but I did beat it to the point where I knew I was going to bust it just to get it there! I was very rude with that bat!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Guess we had much different results.....mine was a 2015 Mako that I'm pretty sure I bought in 16, and I'm pretty sure I paid around $89.00 for it? Anna wouldn't even look at it! :rolleyes: I tape wrapped a towel around the barrel and literally hit it (dang hard) probably over a thousand times (over several different sessions) with a 3lb rubber dead blow hammer! I'm the only one that ever touched this bat, seemed everyone else hated it!

For infield and outfield practice, this bat was a rocket launcher, but I did beat it to the point where I knew I was going to bust it just to get it there! I was very rude with that bat!
Yeah...it was like hitting the ball with with a 20# sledge. I hated that thing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414