An actual BAT thread.....from me!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
They say if you love something, set it free!

This is Anna’s very first ever composite! 30” Miken Icon -12. I gave this bat to a dad for his DD.....we were trying to figure out the timeline, it was either 6 or 7 years ago? Anyway I contacted him today to see it he still had it, I’d like to use it as a team bat for my little Rec team. I remember this little bat was hot as a match for what it is!

He found it and called me back, we met and I picked it up! And you guys say I never post anything about bats! :rolleyes:
F97BAC42-E57D-4F9B-907C-1E0141A9A295.jpeg4F8FD131-3F7E-4571-95BF-75F335C782F0.jpeg

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I honestly miss the Miken name in Fastpitch! In men's slow pitch, my first composite was a Freak and WOW, what an eye opener it was for me!!

Well, Miken/Worth make darn good bats...but with sp, most like to hit bp and bats take a few swings.
Part of the fun is breaking a bat in. I love going out and hitting a few hundred balls. Thats why these
were good little bats, took a while but got hot and lasted. Heck, that DFR tech was used in one
of my fav mikens of all time...the original Psycho

fp, they want bats hot as heck AND wanna hit bp with them. Doesnt mix well. If a bat doesnt wow
the girl on swing number one, they hate it...hahahaha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00