“Who is your Daddy, and what does he do?”

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Swimming Pool Contractor??

I tried selling those at one time before the economy in went south. Was working with Universal Pool and Rock before they went under. Owner was Dennis something?? You might know him??

Our primary market is City and School projects out for public bid, and we really don't have to do any sales - low price wins (as long as you have the required licenses and experience). Want a pool for hosting the Olympics or the NCAA National Championships? Great. That's the kind of stuff we build! We don't do any residential pools, and even hotels and apartments tend to be a lot smaller than we target. I haven't heard of Universal Pool and Rock, but I know the residential market collapsed even harder than our market, and LOT of companies closed their doors.

Jun 13, 2011
I'm a solo parent - meaning, I don't get any monetary support from DD's Father (my choice). So sometimes it's a struggle, but then I just don't buy Starbucks and we're back on track :p.
But I work for a major technology company - so thankfully things are going ok. :) Plus her Gma and Gpa love to help out :)

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Pretty funny thread.

Solutions Advisor, Behavioral Relations............for the "Man", 18 years last month. ( sorry, no top secret stuff )

Feel free to look me up on Facebook, but all inquiries will be recorded or monitored...........for quality assurance of course. :cool:

Mar 28, 2013
Classic car restoration, high performance engine builds and custom chassis fabrication. In my spare time I'm a slave to two different Travel ball clubs.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Social Studies Teacher (27 years), former head coach of Basketball, Baseball and Softball at the HS level. For a very long time was head coach of two sports at the same time. Current Head Coach Girl's Golf Team. I love teaching but will start getting ready for retirement. Never thought I would retire. However, most recent changes are driving me out of the classroom.

Wife runs office for investment office.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi