Who is your mommy, and what does she do?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
DW is a highly experienced account drainer....not really.

A graduate of the USC in nursing, masters in hospital management, works for a large hospital and trains baby nurses at local college one day a week. She does not understand athletics but is nice to have around to take care of the bumps and bruises associated with sports.

Jun 14, 2011
Field of Dreams
I am retired from surgery and am the Director for Curriculum at the medical school where I work. DD is my youngest, so I have had better schedule to be bucket mom and all-around chauffeur over past two years.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
Metro ATL
I am a Regional Sales Manager for an HR software company. I have the tremendous benefit of working from home, when I am not meeting with clients. Helps tremendously with our crazy schedules.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
My degree is in PE k-12. I taught 2nd grade at a Lutheran school. I was head softball coach at Lincoln Land CC and Benedictine in IL. Besides the private lessons that I teach, I am a full time grandma, to a 4yo. (and wife for 33 years.)

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
DW is a multi hatted woman, she manages our rental properties and our laundromat, homeschools the girls, manages to make sure the house doesn't fall apart with a husband who only works and practices softball with his girls and still manages to dress skimpy on occasion. She is this....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi