Youth coaches face gambling charges - Football

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
DD's team is playing PGF champ Atlanta Vipers next week. I see the line is currently Vipers minus 5.5 runs. Looking to take DD's team plus the runs. Who's got the "book" on this one?? :)

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I'm taking your kids team. I heard Jenny on the Vipers just broke up with her boyfriend, I think it's going to effect the game.

Sep 18, 2011
DD's team is playing PGF champ Atlanta Vipers next week. I see the line is currently Vipers minus 5.5 runs. Looking to take DD's team plus the runs. Who's got the "book" on this one?? :)

Well if you had Vipers 97 minus 5.5 runs, you won the bet. Final score 10-4, Vipers. Do I know how to set a line or what?? DD's team consisted of 5 97s, 4 98s, and a 99 (starting pitcher). Incredible number of college coaches on hand (LSU [head coach], VA, FSU, U of MN, Michigan State, etc.) and DD had a GREAT game (2 for 3, strong defense). She's a 2017 grad so I'm sure she won't get much attention, but we're hoping that her strong play and the 27 ACT score on the recruiting brochure will stand out. Very proud of her!! Very different from her last showcase a few weeks ago when she played (poorly) at 14U in front of absolutely zero college coaches.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd