Worth

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
2 girls on our 12U team swing the new legit. They seem to like it. I just bought my DD the 2015 legit because It's cheaper. I would also guess there's not going to be much difference between the 2 bats. I really like the way the ball flies off the Worth 2legit and hoping my DD does as well. Also hoping it doesn't have durability issues like I've read about.

Aug 28, 2013
2 girls on our 12U team swing the new legit. They seem to like it. I just bought my DD the 2015 legit because It's cheaper. I would also guess there's not going to be much difference between the 2 bats. I really like the way the ball flies off the Worth 2legit and hoping my DD does as well. Also hoping it doesn't have durability issues like I've read about.

Hey Jquick, speaking from experience here (ALOT lol) as we went through 6-7 of the 1st run 2legits, I believe Worth has done an excellent job of addressing and fixing the two weak spots on this bat (end cap and weak connection area). Since we have had ours replaced with the improved version we have had zero issues and this is pretty much all my DD has/will hit with since they 1st came out ( from what the Worth rep tells me, this is the same bat with an even better end cap). Having said that, if you do have issues you will not find a friendlier and more professional customer service department than Worth has. They will definitely go to great lengths to make it right.

Just my opinion but you will also not find a hotter bat out there (new Freak Black is close) than the 2legits as well. Hope your DD likes hers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi