Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is. Friday Check in 6-12-15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Wow my dd turns 13 tomorrow. So I'm going to be throwing a big birthday pizza party for her after our allstar game tomorrow. Then Sunday more games. Hopefully, if they win.

Then I have to pay a landscaper to mow my lawn, cause I cant seem to get around to it.......

Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is.
-- Zig Ziglar

Jun 18, 2013
Two all star games tonight and at least two tomorrow. Hopefully more if we can start winning. Our first two games last week went 16-4 and then 20-8. We were down 20-3 in the last inning and I got into the girls a little because they were taunting the other team. I explained to them, a little less than calmly, that it made it look like they had no clue what was going on when they were taunting the other team while they were getting their tails kicked 20-3. They went out and batted around and scored 5 runs before they retired our side. Something flipped the switch in that inning though. The next two games we lost 7-4 and 6-5. The girls looked like a completely different team. I am hoping that carries over into this weekend.

Also, you need to have a 16 year old son to mow your lawn like I do. They might chew up all of your money elsewhere but at least you can have a freshly mowed lawn.

Feb 12, 2014
Headed to Jersey this weekend for the "Eastcoast Showdown Showcase" -

Temps are supposed to be in the 90's - we are missing one girl to state championship, one to emergency surgery and another to ACT testing...So we will have only 10 girls - lots of AB and playing time for everyone !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414