who did it? Who angered RAD?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2008
I got a note from RADcatcher that she was leaving the forum and if I need to contact her, she sent me her private email. She vowed not to come back here again. Although I do hope she changes her mind.

But this begs the question: who pissed her off so bad that she left and what was it about??

Jul 27, 2021
RAD, you are a valuable voice on DFP.

I don't think you should pack up toys and leave.

I am going to need more help bringing 2 young catchers through the ranks.

May 13, 2023
I got a note from RADcatcher that she was leaving the forum and if I need to contact her, she sent me her private email. She vowed not to come back here again. Although I do hope she changes her mind.

But this begs the question: who pissed her off so bad that she left and what was it about??
No vow's to entirely leave.
That said, not fun creating posts while certain posters objective is to attack the character of people, is stepping into an arena I do not like.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
No vow's to entirely leave.
That said, not fun creating posts while certain posters objective is to attack the character of people, is stepping into an arena I do not like.

I appreciate you, your experience and your posts.

Let me just say this, people are weird. It’s that simple. Come to grips with that and enjoy the like minded people instead.

May 13, 2023
I appreciate you, your experience and your posts.

Let me just say this, people are weird. It’s that simple. Come to grips with that and enjoy the like minded people instead.
Thank you appreciate the kind words and @MoJo. The Forum is something we get to do, not something have to do. Just not fun being the target of negative people. Not fun watching other people be targeted either. Have commented before not here to tell the website how it needs to be ran.
Understand The website / internet is what it is.
Definitely people are weird, believe we all can be characters... but negative isn't necessary, but obviously allowed.

This, Softball is something that has always been fun for me. Appreciated being able to share what I have. Generally stay away from negative junk. So to come on here and encounter it, simply making a decision to not have to encounter it. Had sent Bill a private message. Surprised he brought it to a post. Now it has been aired. For those that can recognize what not fun really means. I think people will get it.

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Thank you appreciate the kind words and @MoJo. The Forum is something we get to do, not something have to do. Just not fun being the target of negative people. Not fun watching other people be targeted either. Have commented before not here to tell the website how it needs to be ran.
Understand The website / internet is what it is.
Definitely people are weird, believe we all can be characters... but negative isn't necessary, but obviously allowed.

This, Softball is something that has always been fun for me. Appreciated being able to share what I have. Generally stay away from negative junk. So to come on here and encounter it, simply making a decision to not have to encounter it. Had sent Bill a private message. Surprised he brought it to a post. Now it has been aired. For those that can recognize what not fun really means. I think people will get it.
RAD, while you are right that we get to do this, people frequent sites like this with agendas. Some come to learn. Some come to discuss softball. Others, come to brag about their kids and that is okay. I come here to continue to learn, and do all of the other things I mentioned. I am dumb enough to think that I still have "stuff" to offer. I am positive that some think I am still here to relive the past with my kid. Maybe I am. I moderate two websites that are similar to this one. Those communities have the same qualities.

If I may, you or anyone else needs to determine why you are really here. You can't worry about negative comments or how many "likes" you get. You should not expect to get along with everyone. People are critical and, often, they have reason to be. Participate because you think you have something to share which you do. Knowledge is a gift you can share or keep to yourself. Only you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles