Who all loves the CF6 Sprite -11...???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 7, 2013
CF7 Sprite is one of the hottest bats I've ever come across. My 12 year old broke her first one 7 days after she got it. She used it for 15 or so games in the fall then her 11 year old sister broke the replacement the first time she used it.

I've known six girls who have used CF6/CF7 -11 drops and ALL have broken.

That being said, I would still recommend it for a 10U hitter (and have done so). Just expect to replace it at some point, and don't overuse it in the cage.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
10yo DD has been using her 31" CF6 Sprite for about 6 months. She loves it...deeply. Zero issues so far.

That said, she's lusting after a Miken Freak Black for her next stick.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
No... maybe a grand daughter.... DD got is leading off on her MS team. Gonna be a right hand slapper... more like a choking up. 1 inch between the hands Slasher... :cool:

I'm sure the coach knows your DD will get on base and then in scoring position from what I've seen from the videos/gifs. Hope she has a great and fun season.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
It is a great bat!

I want to hear about MS ball.

(I do not think that is the right bat for your DD if that was the question)

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2014
DD had more success with her Sprite 31/20 than any bat she's used. Could have been that she used. Of course, she's aged and moved up to tougher competition since then and doesn't dominate like she used to. Nonetheless, that bat was special to her until it died. Got a warranty replacement 32" CF7 -11 and it was never the same. She moved on to LS and now a Miken Freak Black. The jury is still out on the Miken.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
GM... she has a 32/22 -10 2Legit. I just got this so she learns her role...tablesetter. It will change...???

Also she has two friends that it might change their life when they barrow it.... the one they are barrowing (Zeno) is to heavy for them. One hit a triple, the other a HR... :cool:

In MS w/ DD pitching, I'm suddenly more interested in the rest of the team Hitting. Only 2 take lessons, that I know of.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi