What do you think of this video......

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2014
1. Set up not terrible, i guess

2. Knee in Heel up turn....code for squish the bug :( not sure about hands forward seems a little early

3. Pop to contact...I guess its another way to get the barrel on the right path although as demonstrated would give you a very deep V swing

4. Guess I've given up trying to give him the benefit of the doubt I concur with [MENTION=12670]cooprules15[/MENTION] off to the Hall of Shame

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
1. Set up not terrible, i guess

2. Knee in Heel up turn....code for squish the bug :( not sure about hands forward seems a little early

3. Pop to contact...I guess its another way to get the barrel on the right path although as demonstrated would give you a very deep V swing

4. Guess I've given up trying to give him the benefit of the doubt I concur with [MENTION=12670]cooprules15[/MENTION] off to the Hall of Shame

I can't give the setup a pass when he says ''the old days with the elbows up is gone because it puts a loop in your swing and the bat has a tendency to stay behind the ball.''

images

Aug 8, 2010
Saw it on Facebook where a friend of mine liked the video, so I gave it a watch. Tons of comments of people singing his praises but I was like :confused: . Started to post some swings but decided to not be that guy. The throwing video is kinda along the same lines.

Last edited:

ian

Jun 11, 2015
I wish he would have included a few full speed swings so I could see his theory in practice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi