Watch Live/Replay of softball games online?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 14, 2011
I was watching a Big Ten broadcast of the game between Iowa & Illinois last night and a commercial advertised an app for iPhone and Android devices to the BTN2Go app. (Big Ten 2 Go)

It allows you to watch replays of prior games and also watch live telecasts. It does require you to have the Big Ten network on your cable/satelite provider. It is an awesome way for someone like me to watch games while I am at work or between games. It is great!

Question is this: Is there other apps or websites that offer live or replay games we can watch?

For me, I would rather watch college softball any day of the week than a baseball game!

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
ESPN3 is also online. They stream live games as well as allow you to watch replays of prior games. I'm pretty sure it is free

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
For several years I have tried to watch ESPN3 and all ways get the same "not available with your provider, check back soon."

Oct 19, 2009
For several years I have tried to watch ESPN3 and all ways get the same "not available with your provider, check back soon."

It works in our area, sometimes they blackout games while they are being played, but they are for viewing on replay.

Jul 26, 2010
If you or your kids have an Xbox live subscription, you can watch a lot of replays through your xbox.

If you subscribe to cable, you can sign up at ESPN and enter your cable subscription info, and you will have access to ESPN3.

Due to the distribution deals ESPN has with the cable companies, they can't allow you to access their content for free . . not saying it isn't possible though.

-W

Nov 23, 2010
North Carolina
I purchased a Vulkano Flow Mobile Device so I can watch live tv (or recorded programs) when I am away. Essentially you hook the Vulkano to your cable/satellite box and stream it over to your wi-fi and you can watch your home channels anywhere in the world you have wi-fi or 3g/4g connection on your mobile phone or tablet. I bought the Vulkano from Amazon for $110 and had to download an app for my android phone and tablet (I think they have other OSs) for $13. Setup was very easy. My tablet (10") is a wi-fi tablet so I usually start up my hotspot on my phone and connect the tablet to it. The app will put a remote on your screen that acts like your remote at home so you can power on your box, change channels, schedule future recordings, etc. Kind of small on the phone but looks great on the tablet. I also use the wi-fi at hotels since they usually don't have the channels I want to watch.

One caveat is that it uses a lot of data, so you have to have a good data plan on your phone service or near wi-fi you can use. I am lucky that I was grandfathered in for my unlimited data plan on my phone. Oh, and don't let anyone use your tv at home!

Watch out if you take it to tournaments, you may make a lot of new friends.:)

Jan 1, 2011
Alabama
ESPN 3 is FREE if you have a internet provider supported by ESPN. I just recently changed from one internet provider that was not supported to a different one that is supported. Works great.

Also CBS sports has a web based feed that allows you to watch a LOT of games.
CBSSports.com College Network

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00