Want to DEMO the new LXT Louisville Slugger Jan. 25th

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
Louisville Slugger is having a nationwide Demo of It's newest line of bats including the fastpitch LXT FPLX14-RR
To find a location near you click on the link below. It's uncommon to have the opportunity in softball to demo bats before buying them. It would be great to get as many DFPer's to Demo this bat as possible and give useful feedback for all to use.

Louisville Slugger | The #1 name in baseball for 129 years

Louisville Slugger is having a nationwide Demo of It's newest line of bats including the fastpitch LXT FPLX14-RR
To find a location near you click on the link below. It's uncommon to have the opportunity in softball to demo bats before buying them. It would be great to get as many DFPer's to Demo this bat as possible and give useful feedback for all to use.

Louisville Slugger | The #1 name in baseball for 129 years

Would have been nice to demo if they had a demo within 3 hours of us lol

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
My DD got to demo an LXT in about 25 fall ball games. So, my advice is: save your money. Gas money, that is. You can order one online, no demo needed, and you will not be disappointed.

C'mon guys suck it up. Family road trip, take 20 swings have lunch and go home..;)

LOL don't think so just got back from a camp at Humboldt State that DD was invited to... 8 hour drive ....2 hours into the drive DW gets a retread into the radiator and takes half of our bumper off of our van (took me 3 hours to get new radiator) and installed it in walmarts parking lot with a walmart tool kit(kindof McGyiverish to say the least) we bought when we were stranded....what a trip it was got there at 1am and up at 6am good times .....good times

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs