Very small early 2015 Louisville shipment

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
2015 LS Xeno's and LXT's in stock

Started new thread

Text is easiest but can PM if you don't mind the wait for me to reply

Todd
610-417-0448

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
This has to effect your sales in a negative way due to having 2015 coming out when 2014 bats are still on shelves.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
This has to effect your sales in a negative way due to having 2015 coming out when 2014 bats are still on shelves.

Little, but not much really. It is slow for that reason, but there is other reasons why it picks up to balance itself out. Its not the only year it happens. You have to remember, I'm not trying to get the same cha-ching as others. Plus, the old stuff goes fast and manufacturers no longer sell any and what they have goes for replacements.

The 14's aren't gonna last long as guys are clearing stock because they are losing money with every sale. Whats out there is all there is.

I run my place with a diff strategy than others.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
That's cool core. I was just wondering if you take a big hit on bats, when they do that.

Believe me, it makes the job a bit tougher...no lying there...haha.

The biggest hit you could possibly take is by having bats that come off map policy...you can lose your azz on them.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I'm sure Core will correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

Completely diff bat...nothing stayed the same. Its a complete redesign to change the success it had last year. They went with a metal inner wall to make it not perform, overweighted it by 3 ounces and went with a 35 piece technology

JUST KIDDING :)

You're right, im sure it has slight changes that nobody really cares about, but nothing structural

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog