Valpo Softball Camp: 13 SEP

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 11, 2014
Hi, my name is Kate Stake and I am the new head softball coach at Valparaiso University. We just opened up registration for our Fall Experience Camp on 13 SEP and I'm just trying to get the message out there for people who may be interested in signing up. We intend to have a couple camps in the Winter and again in the Summer, as well. Please feel free to find my email on our website if you have any questions concerning camp; I'll be happy to answer them.

This particular camp is for rising 8th-12th graders and has 8 skill sessions available (of which the camper will choose 3 upon registration), a classroom session, and two instructional scrimmages on a team of no more than 12 players. I firmly believe in TEACHING, so this won't be a camp where players stand in a line and take ground balls while I sit and take notes. Of course they'll be able to showcase their talent; but they'll do so while also showcasing their coachability while they LEARN or refine their skills with actual instruction and the intent for us coaches to make them a little better before they leave.

Anyway, here's a picture for sign-up information. It's also available on my twitter or our team's Twitter: @valpocoach or @valposoftball or on our Instagram: valposb.

Thanks for reading. Look forward to meeting some of you at camp if your kid is able to attend!

Kate Stake

Attachments

• Fall Camp.jpg
    Fall Camp.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 27

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan