Too early to predict WCWS Champion?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2012
Here is where I jump back and forth over the fence. Does West Coast/PAC have the history, titles and numbers when it comes to softball? Yes. South East and Midwest doesn't hold a candle. But since I'm and Okie with a kid playing ball on the west coast I am opposite sides of 2 arguments. Why would you leave CA to head to the south east? Before you get your panties in a wad this statement is a blanket statement and does not hold true to all. The quality of people in the south/ midwest surpasses those on the west coast! When you say "yes ma'm '" and "thank you ma'm" to a waitress and she says "where are you from, cause people aren't that polite around here"(true story) then you know you are either in large NE cities or West Coast. I would almost make it exclusive to SoCal but Seattle, Portland and parts of NoCal have their holier than thou folks as well. And SoCal sure as hell doesn't have sweet tea! How do you survive without sweet tea? You can rave over SoCal all you want but I would not leave small town USA for anything CA has to offer. Is that why players are heading East? Not sure., but why I'm not heading west. I will now take all the abuse you would like to give. lol

Dec 20, 2012
One word (oops, conjunction): In-n-Out.

Dallas has one, not my favorite but pretty good. I like a good ole onion burger off a grill that is 80 yrs old and probably hasn't been cleaned in almost as long. Ooohhhh grease!!!!

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
as for why they leave, I always assumed they were kidnapped and not recruited. How else do you explain someone choosing Tuscaloosa over Westwood or Palo Alto?

Touche'
Not quite sure why anyone outside of a football player would choose Tuscaloosa!
Now, Baton Rouge is a whole different situation. It's God's country.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
One word (oops, conjunction): In-n-Out.

In-and-Out came up during a game of HORSE with DD's 1 & 2 recently. Just say that also described how my shot went.
I said Cali has In-and-Out while Wisconsin has Culvers.
DD #1 said Cali has In-and-Out while we have WATER.

DD 1 & 2 did a rain dance that night, and it won't stop raining here. They said if I hadnt made them stop it would rain in Cali too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeTD&Coach