TN high school playoffs update

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2013
Are you able to film from behind the plate? You've gotta get these great moments where we can see them. LOL I always try to sit right behind the plate as I always film all my DD's games. When she's pitching or batting I also stick the camera lens right up to/through the fence for a perfect view. You should try if you can get a spot like that.

And... CONGRATS on the good win. :)

Jun 24, 2009
Man I hate we didn't make it,our bats went dead in the sub state game. Ade hit another HR but that was not enough to win.I wish ya'll good luck this week in state!

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Are you able to film from behind the plate? You've gotta get these great moments where we can see them. LOL I always try to sit right behind the plate as I always film all my DD's games. When she's pitching or batting I also stick the camera lens right up to/through the fence for a perfect view. You should try if you can get a spot like that.

And... CONGRATS on the good win. :)

The video was my fault, I got there a few mins late and rushed to my "lucky" seat down the 3b line. Then I got to running my mouth with the other dads. I really meant to move the gopro earlier behind homeplate, but when we finally went ahead in the 4th.......superstitiously I can't change anything. I know it's silly. :p

I will try to get some better footage.

Our games are to be covered on 93.5 FM /1250 AM out of Covington. Station name is "US 51 Country". iPad, iPhone , andriod, PC's have national APPS that allow you to get just about any station in the country if anyone would like to listen to them. APP I used last year was "tune in radio".

If we play Riverdale in the second game that one should be video streamed, they streamed their games at state in the past. I'll find out the link later and post.

First game to be played at 10:00am on Wednesday. Not sure if times will hold true. Heck of a storm coming our way. We play about in dead center of the state, rain will move right across it.

db15c028f2c433ba72c5e29fa89bbce4_zpscf22ff6a.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Man I hate we didn't make it,our bats went dead in the sub state game. Ade hit another HR but that was not enough to win.I wish ya'll good luck this week in state!

We all have games like that, and it sucks when it happens. Y'all still made school history and that can't ever be beat as a "first in program" deal. HC is a talented team and I see a great 3 more years ahead.

I do ask you stay in-touch and keep me posted on Ade and summer ball. Maybe if you're close I could run up for a game or two. You've got a great ball player and she is only beginning to shine. :)

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Won first game 1-0. Both teams pitched a one hitter. Our one hit happened to be a homerun. Play again at 5:30 today.

edit : Game moved to 5:30

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207