Thanks for the add

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2022
Natrona Heights PA
Thank you for the add. Glad to be here. Have a daughter that plays 12u and she looking to turn it up this season. She’s played since 8U but really getting into it right now. It’s an exciting time. Hopefully we can learn some things here and apply it to the field. Thanks again!

May 16, 2019
Welcome, I started here in March 2009 and have learned so much valuable information over the years. I probably would not still be coaching without some of the excellent advice and teaching I've received from some of my follow members on this site. Overall, the members here definitely want to help. If your as lucky as I've been you might get to meet some members in person.

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
Welcome!!! There is a treasure trove of information here and great people to learn from and connect. DD journey would not be the same without all the insights, advice and expertise we’ve learn here.

May 16, 2019
Welcome!!! There is a treasure trove of information here and great people to learn from and connect. DD journey would not be the same without all the insights, advice and expertise we’ve learn here.
My point , I met 1bucketmom and her wonderful daughter Nikki when she was 9Yrs old for a pitching lesson. To me it was a wonderful experience.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00