Still Looking for Players....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 24, 2017
Georgia
I used to get a kick out of the post by coaches of "high A-level teams" looking for a pitcher, catcher, SS and CF...

I know you probably aren't perusing the Georgia forum I am referring to anymore, but if you were to check it out, it is definitely the same old thing!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I know you probably aren't perusing the Georgia forum I am referring to anymore, but if you were to check it out, it is definitely the same old thing!

Yeah, I stopped checking it out regularly after DD graduated from HS. It was a wealth of information back when I was coaching and looking for players!

Jun 12, 2015
Yeah, I stopped checking it out regularly after DD graduated from HS. It was a wealth of information back when I was coaching and looking for players!

We could use a couple more so it helps to figure out which teams to watch to see if they might not make so maybe we can snag a couple of theirs on the way out. I feel really bad about it though. I don't wish it on them but I'm going to pay attention anyway. If they've gotta go somewhere...

May 13, 2013
What a terrible remark. My dd is labeled Pitch/Utility. When she is not pitching you will see her play 3rd ss and 1st and she also bats. She isn't a pitch or sit type of player and doesn't want to be.

Lol my DD's profile also has "Utility" for her positions on both a "mega" org website and now her HS profile has followed suit with the dreaded "Utility". I guess the problem is that she has the ability to play SS/2B/3B, and all outfield positions at a high level so I guess they got tired of listing multiple positions for her. If anything however I've noticed a slight bit of an uptick in interest from recruiters which I guess want "athletes" as a whole that can fill multiple openings as long as their bat is hot.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00