Softball pants

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 26, 2015
DD has Mizuno pants for her TB team now and she doesn't love them - she thinks the rise is too long. She loved her Champro pants but if your DD has hips those are not the way to go.

She had pants last year for her TB team that pulled on and had no belt loops and one tiny pocket on the backside - most unattractive pants EVER. They fit most girls like leggings and were just not flattering at all. They looked ok on DD because she is so little but she still hated them - said they felt like pajamas. She was afraid one slide would destroy the pants.

jjr

Jun 13, 2017
If she is super slim, go with intensity. I buy them from softball.com as they are the only place (I've found) that has the girls size WITH belt loops. If you have an Academy Sports, they carry the brand but it's not a huge selection.

Aug 10, 2016
Georgia
DD likes ChamPro - she likes her pants super tight and these are the only ones that fit her waist and still are tight on her legs.
She had a different brand for her MS team and she hated them because they were just a little too tight in the waist and baggy everywhere else.
I don't know what kind they were though.
I don't really get SB pant sizes either because she can't wear a Adult XS but fits fine into YXL. Of course the AS was too baggy.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
DD (fairly tall, muscular, with solid thighs/butt) likes the fit of Intensity. Gluv is a little more snug than she prefers, but they're okay.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
DD2 loves Intensity as well. They are available on Amazon, luckily her travel team uses them and she was able to try on a couple of pairs to find the right fit. She now wears them for both travel and high school.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
DD (fairly tall, muscular, with solid thighs/butt) likes the fit of Intensity. Gluv is a little more snug than she prefers, but they're okay.
Catchers rear end and legs, lol! Casedawg called me out for this last year on FB for DD’s formal pic, haha! DD likes Mizuno because of the higher waist playing catcher. They have good stretch to allow for bigger thighs/butt. They have held up better than any DD has worn.

Jul 9, 2012
DD likes ChamPro - she likes her pants super tight and these are the only ones that fit her waist and still are tight on her legs.
She had a different brand for her MS team and she hated them because they were just a little too tight in the waist and baggy everywhere else.
I don't know what kind they were though.
I don't really get SB pant sizes either because she can't wear a Adult XS but fits fine into YXL. Of course the AS was too baggy.

Daughter is the same....likes them tight. She is 5'6" and 130lbs. The cheap Champro's are her favorites. I get them from softball.com for $15 a pair. She has tried Mizuno, Under Armour, Wilson and Intensity...still prefers the cheap Champros.

Feb 19, 2016
Texas
Daughter is the same....likes them tight. She is 5'6" and 130lbs. The cheap Champro's are her favorites. I get them from softball.com for $15 a pair. She has tried Mizuno, Under Armour, Wilson and Intensity...still prefers the cheap Champros.

My DD likes the Champro as well. So far, I'm not complaining. They seem to hold up well, and you can't complain about the $15 a pair.

Apr 17, 2017
I don't think anyone mentioned under armour. They are the only ones my daughter will wear. They are a little thicker and she likes them the best especially when she is wearing sliding shorts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414