Rude Parents

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
This is an anomaly I just don’t get. I was watching dd play her games yesterday (D3) down in Florida. There were parents from the other team literally taunting our players, saying things like this girl sucks, she can’t hit, she pitches slow, etc. Since when did this become ok?? These are D3 players, not professional athletes who get paid to deal with that BS. Our parents are all right there and we could hear them. Our players could hear them. Just completely classless and uncalled for.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Some folks just plain need their rear kicked. They can't be reasoned with in any other manner and somehow they have escaped an rear whooping so far. So sick of people not taking corrective action. I know it may not be popular but we need to self police others...tar and feathers, kick 'em out of the village!

Aug 1, 2019
MN
I think most of us have seen bad behavior through rec/travel/school ball where certain teams come from "rougher" towns so you expect it. Or you try not to judge by the looks of the parents pre-game but your intuition is proven right when they become mouthy. But I agree, by D3 college they should have grown out of it. I guess some people aren't capable of growing.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Little caveat, bad behavior is relative. People label it as anything worse that what they would do themselves. :)

May 20, 2015
This is an anomaly I just don’t get. I was watching dd play her games yesterday (D3) down in Florida. There were parents from the other team literally taunting our players, saying things like this girl sucks, she can’t hit, she pitches slow, etc. Since when did this become ok?? These are D3 players, not professional athletes who get paid to deal with that BS. Our parents are all right there and we could hear them. Our players could hear them. Just completely classless and uncalled for.

was this at Legends? lol

maybe the cash bar doesn't help haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles