RAwlings leg guards

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
anyone have any experience with either of the RAwlings Mach or pro preferred leg guards. getting a warranty replacement for the second set of velo leg guards where strap stiched not riveted to hold plastic pieces together failed. no faith in velo guards anymore, if RAwlings will agree (and they will want to trust me ;)), I will consideer an upgrade (also bought a set of AS and a Samurai, will see which ones she likes best).

Attachments

• 20210520_090217.jpg
    20210520_090217.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 6
May 6, 2015
purchased mizuno baseball guards, softball specific guards, and AS softball specific guards, all in larges (recent growth spurt, long legs). will see ones she likes

Nov 15, 2019
anyone have any experience with either of the RAwlings Mach or pro preferred leg guards. getting a warranty replacement for the second set of velo leg guards where strap stiched not riveted to hold plastic pieces together failed. no faith in velo guards anymore, if RAwlings will agree (and they will want to trust me ;)), I will consideer an upgrade (also bought a set of AS and a Samurai, will see which ones she likes best).

Can't speak for the Rawlings, but DD has both Samurai and Jen Schro leg guards and prefers the Samurai. Will probably try All Star next time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06