Quatro Pro

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 6, 2017
Got the Qpro from core on Thursday and used at our tourney this weekend. Went from a cf8-11 to qpro-10. Out of the wrapper, Line drive up the middle, hard ground ball through the left side, fly ball over the RFer, bloop single over second. All sounded solid. Only problem was there must be hole in the bat, 2 strikeouts :rolleyes:

My DD also got a QPro from Core on Wed. She’s only done tee work, but loves it. She’s looking forward to a hitting lesson tonight and tourney this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
Whatever you all do, just don't drive up the demand before I can get my DD's 30/20 from Core, once they're back in stock! :p

N2U

Sep 9, 2016
Just weighed a 33/24 Q-Pro I got in from Core 677.43 grams 23.89oz. I'm missing weight shouldn't I be in titled to a partial refund lol...

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Was wondering if core or someone had any info on the new Quatro Pro that's being released in April. I saw it was supposed to have a lighter swing feel. My daughter is a Freak black fan and I'm hoping it's close to that in swing feel. The Freak definitely has a lighter swing feel than the Quatro.

View attachment 12629
I ordered one for myself. I'll let you know when I get it. It will be a 34/25 and I'm sure Emily will want to try it out also.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
after all this reading and may be a dumb question but the QP is balanced correct, or is it end loaded.

If you want a truly end-loaded bat, you have to go to a slow pitch bat. Many FP bats advertise end-load but few really are. The closest my DD came to an end-load was the Mizuno Whiteout Extreme2. However, the durability wasn't there. If you really want an end-load, start looking at SP bats from core. Plus, they're a heck of a lot cheaper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06