Program for pitching stats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2012
NC
Does anyone make a program for keeping just pitcher stats? I tried using Game Changer last season. While I like the program, I really don't want to have to keep up with it while my DD is not pitching. I just want to know her stats against batters. Ex. First pitch strikes,K's(of course), Walks etc.:cool:

Oh Yea. I have a Android Phone but can use a iPod if I have to.

Thanks!!:rolleyes:

Nov 29, 2009
When my DD was pitching I kept her stats by making marks a scrape piece of paper. I never tracked 1st pitch Strikes/Balls, pitch count or many other detailed stats. The only thing I tracked were BB's, K's, hits, earned runs, runs scored and W/L. Much more than that is pretty much just busy work for you. I didn't want her thinking about stats. I never gave them to her. She never asked for them. She knew when she pitched well and when she didn't have her best stuff.

Let her relax and just pitch. There is SOOOO much more that goes with the position besides delivering the ball she doesn't need to worry about stats.

I know my DD never looked at her stats when she was in college and they were published on the team's web site. The only thing she was interested in was if they won the game or not. I've never asked her, but I don't think she even knows what her ERA was during college. I quit keeping them when she was in college because they were published.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Get your team to use Game Changer to score the games online and it will generate some level of stats for you. I think the new version will also let you enter the pitch throw - fastball, curve ball, rise ball, ect......but it takes a significant effort on the data entry.

Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
I use Gamechanger for my team, and I think you can use it for what you want to use it for without having to track the other team's pitches. When your daughter's team finishes their at-bat, tap the red "Menu" button and select "End half inning" from the drop-down menu and it will end that half inning. It will record 0 runs, 0 hits, 0 errors for your daughter's team, but since all you are interested in tracking is pitches, this shouldn't concern you. You can also manually enter how many runs your daughter's team scored if you want to keep track of the score.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles