Pocket Radar. Which One?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2014
Ball coach is great.
But... if you're on a budget and you catch your kid buy the glove radar.. We did a test last week and the speed using both was within 1-2 MPH... and mostly exactly the same. For $80 versus $300 you can't go wrong.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
I have owned both pocket radars. Both posted identical speeds when used side by side. I preferred the ball coach pocket radar and sold the original model. Easy to use catching my kid and easy to radar others at tournaments.
The one thing to do with the pocket coach is to buy some rechargeable batteries cause it eats them up. I also recharge regular Duracell AAAs too but I don't charge them more than 12 hrs.

Jun 12, 2015
I have owned both pocket radars. Both posted identical speeds when used side by side. I preferred the ball coach pocket radar and sold the original model. Easy to use catching my kid and easy to radar others at tournaments.
The one thing to do with the pocket coach is to buy some rechargeable batteries cause it eats them up. I also recharge regular Duracell AAAs too but I don't charge them more than 12 hrs.
That's interesting that yours eats batteries. In mine they seem to last forever.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00