Playing club ball in college?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2013
Jumping into this discussion as this is exactly what I'm looking for. My daughter is a sophmore at a local CC college. Not in any rush as she's paying her way, working 20+ hours a week. She was on a path to playing college ball, but covid destroyed everything including many offers she had. So, she gave up. Now she's looking to play again. I don't know how or where to find "club ball" teams. Can anyone guide me to where and how?

May 16, 2016
Jumping into this discussion as this is exactly what I'm looking for. My daughter is a sophmore at a local CC college. Not in any rush as she's paying her way, working 20+ hours a week. She was on a path to playing college ball, but covid destroyed everything including many offers she had. So, she gave up. Now she's looking to play again. I don't know how or where to find "club ball" teams. Can anyone guide me to where and how?

National Club Softball Association - Teams

If you were looking for club teams not affiliated with a university, then search for 23U Travel Ball teams in your area.

Feb 15, 2017
Does she have NJCAA eligibility if she hasn't played or is it based on when you start taking classes?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles