Pitcher's Workout

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2012
Tripped over this surfing my Facebook page. One of my crazy fitness friends posted it. As soon as I saw it, all I could think of is THIS is a fantastic workout for a pitcher. No fancy equipment needed. I guess you're screwed if you live in a ranch with no basement.:p

Thoughts?

Oct 22, 2009
Please delete this thread........ Now I have no excuse because I have stairs. LOL

Looks good tho....really

I live on the water. I have stairs but they are outside my house because my house is on stilts. So that means my neighbors would see me running down in a hurry, running back up because I obviously forgot something, then running back down because now I was late, then running back up because I forgot something else.......I think I'll save my neighbors the stress of worrying about me:eek:

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Wear a helmet... I was praying she wouldn't lose a tooth on those stairs... she has a nice smile...

Also, moisture wicking clothing is highly recommended! ;)

There's actually some decent stuff in there, not a bad lower extermity warm-up.

Mar 23, 2011
Noblseville, IN
Wear a helmet... I was praying she wouldn't lose a tooth on those stairs... she has a nice smile...

Also, moisture wicking clothing is highly recommended! ;)

There's actually some decent stuff in there, not a bad lower extermity warm-up.

If my end goal was a trip to the ER, then yes, this would be an excellent warm-up. :p

I remember sprinting stairs at school long ago for wrestling and track... The stairs in our house have a decent lip to them, probably not to safe for DD to try.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODorr