Pitch Trax

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Not an APP. You cut out your video... save it into frames...then convert to a .gif... added logo & strike zone...could add other instruction ect. then convert to a .mp4. Then upload to You-Tube... ect.

I'm wanting to show her every pitch of the game... in a couple minutes. :cool:

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2015
Midwest
Wow, that looks amazing, sounds like a ton of work though. I can see real value in being able to review a game in that manner....us lazy folks probably need an app, just sayin...

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Yep... I am trying to conceive an app.... but it looks like ... I'm the app. Big job just getting the footage to begin with. You have to have clear & crisp HD to be able to step on it so many times....

My real problem, is not having the monster Computer it takes to render video... do everything on my OLD laptop...and free stuff... But since I live on her every pitch, I hack it out. I have reduced my goal to just get all the pitches of the line up one time thru... Will need to start the third time thru... but man those can be long innings.... Gotta get her to K them 123, so I can get some sleep :cool:

Last edited:

gvm

Sep 3, 2010
WOW !!!! that is alot of work and your awesome for doing it for your daughter. she will grow up to be a superstar because all of your hard work. then espn can track her pitches and you can still live on every pitch she throws, GREAT JOB !!!

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
here's more :cool:

<video width="680" height="420" controls="controls">
<source src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58923514/8th/2nd-inning.mp4" type="video/mp4" />
</video>

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
What about accumulating dots in the zone where the ball passed? You'd get a good visual in locations compared to each pitch.

Yes Thx Josh !!! The dots are kinda antiquated .... crystal clear rendering, and slowed...lets the ball be the dot....working on concise calibration of where ball starts dropping...or bending. Drops are the easiest to show.... :cool:

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
off%20the%20table.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp