pants for 10U daughter ??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2017
Mine always liked the Worth FPX pants. They are low rise and are actually cut to fit girls. Not cheap but they hold up really well.

I just checked out their website and I like these pants. So I wonder if the Youth Medium will fit her better than the Nike Youth Medium does? I want to get the braiding down the side, but if I get that option they are not returnable.

May 15, 2014
Atlanta
I just checked out their website and I like these pants. So I wonder if the Youth Medium will fit her better than the Nike Youth Medium does? I want to get the braiding down the side, but if I get that option they are not returnable.

I ordered my daughter's plain and then took them to an alteration shop and had them add the braiding that went with the team's.

Apr 5, 2017
I ordered my daughter's plain and then took them to an alteration shop and had them add the braiding that went with the team's.

so what size did you get? did they actually "fit" her? was the alteration just for the braiding or did you have pants altered? My daughter is 5'0 and 80 pounds maybe? shes thin, all her clothes pants sizes are 10-12M so just trying to gage how these pants fit to size. thanks for any help

May 15, 2014
Atlanta
so what size did you get? did they actually "fit" her? was the alteration just for the braiding or did you have pants altered? My daughter is 5'0 and 80 pounds maybe? shes thin, all her clothes pants sizes are 10-12M so just trying to gage how these pants fit to size. thanks for any help

I did not have the pants altered at all, she wore them 2nd yr 10U and then for middle school ball the last 2 seasons. She was still wearing them in the Fall, she is 12 and weighs about 94lbs. She is 5ft 3. They are a YL. If I can figure it out, will send you some pics on PM

Apr 5, 2017
so pissed. I bought the Worth FPEX pants from EPIC SPORTS, WORTH FPEX low rise belted plush pants, I had the piping put down the leg too which now are not returnable due to that. I got these shipped yesterday and they look like they would fit a 5 year old. I layed them next to the Nike youth medium I have which are sort of baggy, and these pants look 2 sizes smaller. Of course EPIC doesn't even show these on the website any longer but I am calling when thy open and ask for a refund. I will send them a photo of how much smaller they are next to the NIKE, .. Doesn't even look like these pants are sold anywhere online now so probably stuck with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi