Online Scorebook

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 21, 2011
Superior, WI
Anyone using an online scorebook that is user friendly and can be used from the iphone or ipad. Also want it so we pay a one time fee and parents/relatives can watch the live results via a webpage. I downloaded gamechanger and it looks great, but the "fans" have to pay a monthly fee to watch the games??

Thanks,

Apr 6, 2012
We love Gamechanger. Yes, fans have to pay $10 to see games and stats ( and you can approve which stats they see), but that is a small fee for the service. The team pays nothing. We use it all the time and it is great.

Nov 29, 2009
Another vote for iScore. $10 upfront, but parents view for free. Generates great stats.

A parent on the team uses iScore. It is great. I can watch what the kids are doing pitch by pitch when I'm not there. It cost's nothing for the parents on the team. Plus you can control any stats that are shown with it.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Used to use iscore, switched to gamechanger. It is much easier to use, you could actually watch the game instead of answering "what happened to the runner on 2nd?"

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
I've been using iScore for 2 years. There is a 1 time $10 for the app and parents can watch pitch-by-pitch at no charge.

I don't like that GameChanger charges "fans" for something that iScore offers for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nate321